Today we had a breakthrough on prototyping a new app. After umpteen hours of notes and ideas and sketches it all came together. We went from feeling lost in our Wayland office, to having a plan of attack — in one breakthrough hour.
We decided to mock it up (again) in Balsamiq so we could be sure it would work right. Then we realized that the new thinking is such a great simplifier, that we can mock it up in HTML and Django just as fast. And we’ll really get a feel for how the app hangs together.
Not sure what created the breakthrough. Maybe the soak time, a good nights sleep, our track record of great teamwork, who knows. Stay tuned…we’ll see how it turns out.